-There are many reasons people choose to live in San Luis Obispo County and some of the top reasons include a relaxed lifestyle, beautiful scenery from the beaches to the inland rolling oak-filled hills, good schools, plenty of activities and cultural events for everyone and don’t forget the world-class wineries and great restaurants. Marc Coons, the Paso Robles home loan professional has put together a list of the top reasons, including a recent report that San Luis Obispo County is the top region in California for mortgages.
SmartAsset, is an online resource for “consumer-focused financial information and advice,” and recently ranked San Luis Obispo County as the Number 1 place in California to get a mortgage. The criteria that boosted the county to top place included the cost of a $200,000 loan over five years. Buyers can expect to pay $69,102 in loan costs over five years and $9,241 in property taxes for the same period.
Although the figures reported by SmartAsset are an average, Marc Coons, the Paso Robles home lender is the person who can provide more precise information and get buyers the best loan possible. Coons has been helping buyers find their dream home on the Central Coast since 2004. Backed by Caliber Home Loans and with access to multiple lenders, Coons and his team are in the best position to help get the best loan.
“It’s no surprise that people want to live here,” said Coons. “Look at what we have here! Natural beauty, great schools, all kinds of outdoor activities and cultural events and very relaxed, laid-back lifestyles.”
Living in San Luis Obispo County, or SLO county, as the locals say, is pretty much like being on vacation every weekend.
- Spend a day at the beach, soaking up the sun and shopping and dining at any of the coastal communities.
- For hikers there are miles and miles of trails throughout the county with spectacular views from dozens of vantage points.
- Hundreds of families and individuals enjoy the country life, living in rural SLO county and farming, raising animals and riding their horses.
- SLO county is business-friendly and home to a variety of small family-owned businesses, industries, and a full spectrum of services, including three major hospitals.
- Employment is on the rise, with the San Luis Obispo County Workforce Development Board reporting a 3.3% unemployment rate for February 2022. The county has the sixth lowest unemployment rate in the state, compared to an overall 4.8% rate statewide and 4.1% nationwide.
- Two colleges, Cal Poly and Cuesta College offer stimulating classes, degree and certification programs. It’s not uncommon for Cal Poly graduates to stay in the area and start new businesses.
Recognizing that each customer has unique needs, The Paso Robles Paso Robles home lender his experience to streamline the entire loan process. Home loan services include:
- Mortgage loans and financing
- Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, USDA, VA and 203(k)
- Construction loans
- Home purchase or refinancing
- Equity loans and HELOC (lines of credit)
Whether you are buying your first home, building or refinancing, Marc Coons and his team of professional loan consultants work for you to make the process as easy as possible and get you the best loan for your future.
806 9th St, Suite 2A
Paso Robles, CA 93446