-Ribas Roofing and Services in Atascadero, CA has announced a new website by Access Publishing. Ribas Roofing and Services is an all-in-one general construction, roofing and flooring company that has been meeting the commercial and residential needs for California’s Central Coast and beyond since 2007.
The company’s services include:
- Certification in fire restoration and mold
- Certified to handle asbestos and lead-based paint
- Flooring for home or business, from the highest quality materials such as hardwood, laminate, carpet, vinyl and more.
- Roofing services for building a new roof, repairing an old one, or remodeling and reinforcing all of a roof’s supporting structures.
- General construction, full-service from the ground up for residential and commercial building.
The Atascadero-based Ribas Roofing and Services team members hold all of the appropriate licensing and certifications required by the industry.
Owner, Daniel Ribas, has been working in the construction industry since 1995 and formed Ribas Roofing and Services in 2007. Ribas has a commitment to excellence and pledges to craft every aspect of every project to the customer’s precise specifications. Ribas Roofing and Services is the only company in the local area that services roofing contracts for Lowe’s.
“We are committed to stay on schedule and within budget,” said Ribas. “Our new website conveys our commitment to quality and showcases our services.”
The company carries a wide range of flooring products from the most well-known and trusted brands in the industry. “Whatever your needs or preferences may be, we will certainly be able to accommodate you so that you can have the perfect floors for your spaces.”
No roofing job, from a new roof to repairs, is too big. The company uses the best quality tools and materials to do every job correctly. “We cover all of your building needs from roof to floor,” said Ribas. “Ribas Roofing and Services is ready to help you customize and build your home exactly how you want it. We will construct and craft every aspect to your precise specifications, down to the smallest detail.”