-Once in a while, it’s nice to have a someone come in and thoroughly clean everything from floor to ceiling, but who has the time or even a vacuum that is powerful enough? The professional water damage team from SERVPRO of Morro Bay / King City has recently released a list of the reasons and benefits for hiring a professional cleaning service.
The leading benefits to hiring a professional cleaning service include:
- Increasing productivity: When the house is clean, the family is more productive at home. More gets done in the home office, there’s more time for hobbies and creative projects and everyone is able to relax and enjoy family time and entertaining friends.
- When the office is clean the freshness adds to a productive work environment.
- Stress and fatigue are lowered because those lingering thoughts about cleaning behind the refrigerator, getting stains out of the carpet, or wiping out the kitchen cabinets are gone.
- Deep cleaning removes strange looking and odd smelling spots from carpets and upholstered furniture.
- Pests and vermin are less likely to visit a clean house.
- A professional service such as the Morro Bay water damage specialist is more likely to notice leaks and mold that could lead to serious problems.
- A professional service has the industrial-quality equipment and supplies to deeply clean carpets, drapes and upholstery, and leaving no damp, soggy spots behind.
- Professional cleaning can include cleaning the HVAC system.
“Basically,” said Heather Skelton, co-owner of the Morro Bay water damage company, “any time is a good time for a deep thorough cleaning.” Along with spring cleaning, or getting the home for the holidays, other circumstances include:
- Preparing the home for sale.
- Cleaning up after tenants.
- Cleaning up after a hoarding situation, graffiti or other malicious mischief.
- After a toilet or sewage overflow.
- Cleaning and removing mold and water damage.
- Cleaning up fire damage after everything from a small kitchen fire to one that has damaged most or all of the home.
- Trauma or crime scene clean-up: Biohazard removal, which can include blood, vomit, urine, feces and contaminated materials, is beyond the scope of normal household cleaning and requires special personal protection equipment as well as appropriate cleaning equipment and the means to properly dispose of contaminated material.
Kids spill food and drinks, pets have accidents, and dust, dirt and odd odors invade even the cleanest spaces. Even with regular cleaning the typical household vacuum and carpet cleaner are rarely industrial enough for deep thorough cleaning. The professional teams from companies such as the water damage specialists from SERVPRO of Morro Bay / King City have been thoroughly trained for cleaning up a wide range of situations. These professionals have all of the safety gear required for working with contaminated materials, all of the supplies and equipment for thoroughly cleaning and decontamination just about every circumstance.